Digital insights unique to you.
Identify digital friction that is impacting patient experience and quickly apply a remedy.
Build patient-centric journeys and accelerate digitization goals.
Identify and address patient pain points during their insurance journeys.
Diagnose and cure your customers’ pain points.
Proactively discover patient friction.
Whether it’s one or many, pinpoint where patients are struggling and size the impact.
Drive digital patient empathy.
Understand the patient journey with visibility into your web and mobile app experiences.
Quickly release new features with confidence.
Monitor how new releases are performing so product and tech teams can make improvements and fix bugs.
Obtain real-time patient insights.
Avoid backlog delays and get immediate answers to business questions with autocaptured data sets.
Triage what’s happening faster with pre-built guides.
Ramp up your team’s efficiency with Atlas’ out-of-the-box guides featuring dozens of micro-journeys tailored to your industry. Easily monitor, diagnose, and optimize across your entire patient journey. Click below to view Atlas guides.
Why Quantum Metric.
Understand patient behavior in real time, align internally, and exceed goal after goal.
- Identify technical issues, frustration, rage taps and experience detractors
- Capture and follow user sessions across web and mobile devices
- A one-time mobile SDK deployment to capture data without future code changes
- 300+ behavioral and technical data points captured out of the box
- Machine learning detects patient frustration
- Diagnose technical errors and root causes
- Receive real-time alerts on changes in business metrics
- Understand experience with automated journey mapping, heatmaps, and behavioral data
- Business teams get answers, engineering receives fewer tagging requests
- Improve discovery of undetected friction points
- PII is always blocked by default, even after website updates
- patient information is never stored server-side
- Choose between allow, block, or encrypt for session replays
- Decrypt session replays with a private key for support triage