Terms & Conditions
Quantum Metric, Inc. LEAP/CPD Giveaway 2023
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., the United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, or France, who are 18 years of age and older as of November 28, 2022 and have reached the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Only registrants who (i) register for LEAP and (ii) complete CPD certification for the first time are eligible. Employees of Quantum Metric, Inc. (”Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. You are responsible for complying with all rules and policies set by its employer or any entity with which it is affiliated with regard to eligibility to enter the Promotion or receive a prize from Sponsor. You must not enter the Promotion if you are prohibited from accepting the prize. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Terms & Conditions in a timely manner.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on November 28, 2022 at 12:00 AM MST through February 28, 2023 at 11:59 MST, you may register for Quantum Metric’s LEAP 2023 conference at www.quantumleapcon.com and register to become CPD certified at www.continuousproductdesign.com (each, a “Platform”) for the LEAP/CPD Giveaway 2023 (the “Promotion”). Each registrant must complete CPD certification by February 28, 2023. You may register once per Platform. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Entries will not be acknowledged.
Your participation in the Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
In order to enter the Promotion, you must have a registered account with each Platform through which you enter the Promotion. You are required to comply with all applicable Platform rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse to accept any entry for any reason.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and each such company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, your participation in the Promotion, creation of your entry, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) claims that your entry violates any intellectual property, publicity, or other rights; (b) claims arising from any use or other exploitation of, or failure to use or exploit, your entry; (c) claims arising from any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms & Conditions; (d) claims arising from unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (e) claims arising from technical or printing errors; (f) claims arising from lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or email; (g) claims arising from errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (h) claims arising from injury, death, or damage to persons or property; or (i) claims based on defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, or on the rights of publicity or privacy. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the actual out-of-pocket costs associated with participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- PRIZE: The first one hundred (100) registrants who register for LEAP and become CPD certified for the first time will be awarded one (1) Yeti Rambler 20 oz. tumbler. Total approximate retail prize value: US $50.00. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All federal, state, and local taxes and all other expenses not specifically mentioned here are the responsibility solely of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per family or household. No cash or other substitution, assignment, or transfer of prize permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in its sole discretion. Eligible registrants will be notified through Blue Sky Marketing. Information provided to Blue Sky Marketing will be used solely for purposes of registrants collecting their prize.
Yeti is a trademark of Yeti Coolers, LLC. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Yeti Coolers, LLC.
- DISPUTES & CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: You agree that all matters arising out of or relating to the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by entering the Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend, modify, and/or cancel the Promotion and, if feasible, select potential winners from among eligible, salvageable, and non-suspect entries received on or before the termination date. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms & Conditions or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Social Media Platform account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or destroyed, your sole remedy shall be another entry into the Promotion. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after February 28, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Quantum Metric, Inc., Attn: Legal, 10807 New Allegiance Dr, Ste 155, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.
- SPONSOR: Quantum Metric, Inc., 10807 New Allegiance Dr, Ste 155, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.