Pure Communication Group
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Pure Communications Group on behalf of Quantum Metric (UK) Ltd. (“Quantum Metric”).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age, employed and located within the United Kingdom.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include all existing subscribers and new subscribers that complete the registration form, up to 11.00 am (BST) on 6th April 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply complete the form and subscribe to Quantum Metric’s mailing list via the link provided.
- Pure Communications Group will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a private virtual chocolate making masterclass (“private class”) for ten (10) people including delivery of ten (10) chocolate making kits to one address.
- The prize will need to be redeemed by 1 August 2021.
- Pure Communications Group’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered. The winner is solely responsible forany taxes arising from its receipt of the prize.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Pure Communications Group regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 6th April 2021 via the email provided during subscription.
- Pure Communications Group will communicate the winner to Quantum Metric and Quantum Metric will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within fourteen (14) days of the second email, the winner will lose their right to the prize, and Pure Communications Group reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Following the selection of the date for the private class and confirmation of availability, Pure Communications Group will finalise the private class booking and arrange the delivery of the chocolate making kits. Please note that all ten (10) of the chocolate making kits will be delivered 4 – 6 days prior to your private class to one (1) address.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Pure Communications Group and Quantum Metric for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting [email protected]
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Pure Communications Group.
- Consent for an announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via Quantum Metric and to be posted on Quantum Metric’s website and social media.
- All personal information provided to Pure Communications Group, shall be used for the purpose of administering the prize draw only and will be removed from our records following confirmation of the winner.
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing for Quantum Metric to use your contact details for marketing purposes. Your information will be kept with Quantum Metric until you notify them [email protected] that you no longer wish to receive information. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither Pure Communications Group nor Quantum Metric accepts any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Pure Communications Group reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
Alliance House, 12 Caxton Street, London, SW1H 0QS | +44(0)207 736 8103 | www.purecommsgroup.com
Registered in England and Wales: 4030140 Registered Office: 71 Queen Victoria Street London EC4V 4BE