- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 7:00 AM MST through Tuesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:00 PM MST, visit the Quantum Metric LinkedIn page for the LEAP 2022 Sweepstakes and comment on the post tagging 3 contacts in your LinkedIn network that you want to register for Quantum LEAP. Each comment that includes 3 tags will be counted as 1 entry; only comments on LinkedIn will be considered. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
In order to enter the LEAP 2022 Sweepstakes, entrant must have a registered account with each Social Media platform on which it enters the sweepstakes. Entrants are required to comply with all respective Social Media platform rules and regulations when posting on Social Media platforms and are prohibited from spamming or creating fraudulent or multiple accounts. By posting on any Social Media platform, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the applicable Social Media platform, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, and each of its officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Social Media Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability. The Social Media platforms and the Social Media Released Parties are in no way connected or affiliated with LEAP 2022 Sweepstakes and/or the Sponsor (defined below).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., the United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, and France, 18 years of age and older as of Tuesday, February 1, 2022, except for employees of Quantum Metric, Inc. (”Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. Entrant is responsible for complying with all rules and policies set by its employer or any entity with which it is affiliated with regard to eligibility to receive a prize from Sponsor. Entrant must not enter the sweepstakes if Entrant is prohibited from accepting the prize.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about Wednesday, February 2, 2022 7:00 PM MST by Sponsor to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner will be notified through LinkedIn messenger and must sign and return any required Statement of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- PRIZE: One prize of one (1) Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con will be awarded through Target Brands, Inc. Total prize value: US $326.42. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo of America, Inc. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Nintendo of America, Inc and/or Target Brands, Inc.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after Wednesday, February 16, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Quantum Metric, Inc., Attn: Legal, 10807 New Allegiance Dr, Ste 155, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.
SPONSOR: Quantum Metric, Inc., 10807 New Allegiance Dr, Ste 155, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.