Session Replay: Empathize with the User Experience
To be truly customer centric means you need to understand the customer’s perspective throughout their entire digital journey. That’s where session replay comes in. Session replay is the recreation of the customer’s experience visualized via a replay “video”.
Who uses session replay?
- Product & UX: visualize how customers are interacting with products
- IT/Ops: reproduce and validate errors to fix issues faster
- Development: identify the root cause behind errors and friction
- Support: Cobrowse with customers and provide better support
- Customer Experience: Visualize customer feedback