Make shopper obsession your best seller.
Proactively discover friction points.
- Whether it's one customer or many, pinpoint where customers are struggling and size the impact.
Drive digital customer empathy.
- Understand the customer journey with visibility into your web, mobile app, or in-store kiosk experiences.
Confidently release new features.
- Monitor how new releases are performing so product and tech teams can make improvements and fix bugs.
Obtain real-time customer insights.
- Avoid backlog delays and get immediate answers to escalation questions with autocaptured data sets.
Quantum Metric has allowed us to identify some of the biggest guest pain points. We specifically identified multiple errors in the checkout funnel and systemically chipped away at those errors. It’s been a multi tens of millions of dollars of impact to the business.
Prior to Quantum Metric, one escalation took 5-10 hours a week & involved 3-5 people. Now, I can resolve a single escalation by myself in under an hour.
Why Quantum Metric.
Understand shopper behavior, get faster insights, align internally and save time.
- Get a stack ranked list of opportunities with incremental revenue impact
- Prioritize opportunities by key business metrics, plus customer count, conversion impact, or annualized revenue loss
- Align business and tech teams on which problems to solve first
- 300+ behavioral and technical data points captured out of the box
- Machine learning detects customer frustration
- Find errors fast and resolve escalations in hours versus days
- Receive real-time alerts on changes in business metrics
- Understand experience with automated journey mapping, heatmaps, and behavioral data
- Business teams get answers, engineering receives fewer tagging requests
- Create a culture of self service, help your teams find their own answers
- PII is always blocked by default, even after website updates
- Customer information is never stored server-side
- Choose between allow, block, or encrypt for session replays
Calculate the ROI of the digital customer experience.
From undiscovered customer-facing issues on your website or mobile app, to internal frictions in optimizing your digital experience—saving possibilities are everywhere. Fill out this calculator to see the potential for growing revenue and savings.