Cost and time savings are everywhere.
Discover the potential for growing your brand’s revenue and savings with our ROI calculator.
Make shopper obsession your best seller.
Get ahead of friction points.
Quickly determine where customers are struggling, size the impact, and apply a fix before one customer turns into many.
Release new features with speed and confidence.
Monitor how new releases are performing so product and tech teams can make improvements and fix bugs.
Surface customer insights in real time.
Increase speed to insight with autocapture, answering critical business questions immediately.
Drive impact with customer empathy.
Take confident action with clear visibility into your web, mobile app, or in-store kiosk experiences.
Meet your goals faster with pre-built guides.
Onboard teams more efficiently with out-of-the-box guides featuring dozens of micro-journeys tailored to your industry. Easily monitor, diagnose, and optimize every retail micro-journey. Click below to view Atlas guides.
Why Quantum Metric.
Know exactly where to focus and what to prioritize based on the biggest impact for your business and customers.
- Get a stack ranked list of opportunities based on revenue impact
- Prioritize opportunities by key business metrics, including customer count, conversion rate, or annualized revenue loss
- Align business and tech teams on which problems to solve first
- 300+ behavioral and technical data points captured out of the box
- Detects customer frustration with machine learning
- Diagnose technical errors and root causes
- Get real-time alerts when business metrics change
- Understand experience with automated journey mapping, heatmaps, and behavioral data
- Business teams get fast answers, engineering receives get fewer tagging requests
- Surface undetected friction points
- AutoPII enables blocking by default, even after website updates
- Customer information is never stored server-side
- Choose between allow, block, or encrypt for session replays
- Decrypt session replays with a private key for support triage
“Quantum Metric has allowed us to identify some of the biggest guest pain points. We specifically identified multiple errors in the checkout funnel and systemically chipped away at those errors. It’s been a multi tens of millions of dollars of impact to the business.”
Danny Ryder/SVP of Digital and Omnichannel at Lululemon
“Working with Quantum Metric, we’ve been able to provide the same level of technical support globally, regardless of our team make-up in each region. This allows us to identify issues and make changes on a global scale, rather than having to put in the time and resources to make individual changes in different markets.”
Drew Forster/Director of Analytics, at Vista