Tailor seamless digital experiences.
Understand shoppers’ needs so you can build digital experiences that not only convert, but also drive efficiencies.
Make shopper obsession your best seller.
Proactively discover friction points.
Whether it's one customer or many, pinpoint where customers are struggling and size the impact.
Drive digital customer empathy.
Understand the customer journey with visibility into your web, mobile app, or in-store kiosk experiences.
Confidently release new features.
Monitor how new releases are performing so product and tech teams can make improvements and fix bugs.
Obtain real-time customer insights.
Avoid backlog delays and get immediate answers to escalation questions with autocaptured data sets.
“Quantum Metric has allowed us to identify some of the biggest guest pain points. We specifically identified multiple errors in the checkout funnel and systemically chipped away at those errors. It’s been a multi tens of millions of dollars of impact to the business.”
Danny Ryder/SVP of Digital and Omnichannel at Lululemon
“Prior to Quantum Metric, one escalation took 5-10 hours a week & involved 3-5 people. Now, I can resolve a single escalation by myself in under an hour.”
Product Manager/Big Box Retailer
Why Quantum Metric.
Understand shopper behavior, get faster insights, align internally and save time.
Prioritize conversion and cost saving opportunities.
- Get a stack ranked list of opportunities with incremental revenue impact
- Prioritize opportunities by key business metrics, plus customer count, conversion impact, or annualized revenue loss
- Align business and tech teams on which problems to solve first
- Retailers working with QM for 12+ months have increased their CVR by 10.4% on average
Autocapture all behavior, identify friction.
- 300+ behavioral and technical data points captured out of the box
- Find errors fast and resolve escalations in hours versus days
- Receive real-time alerts on changes in business metrics
- Retailers working with QM for 12+ months have decreased their bounce rate by 4.4% on average
More answers, less waiting.
- Understand experience with automated journey mapping, heatmaps, and behavioral data
- Business teams get answers, engineering receives fewer tagging requests
- Create a culture of self service, help your teams find their own answers
Automated configuration for privacy assurance.
- PII is always blocked by default, even after website updates
- Customer information is never stored server-side
- Choose between allow, block, or encrypt for session replays
Explore Atlas for retail.
Surface shopper insights, solve potential problems, and create seamless digital experiences fit to your customers.
Calculate the ROI of the digital customer experience.
From undiscovered customer-facing issues on your website or mobile app, to internal frictions in optimizing your digital experience—saving possibilities are everywhere. Fill out this calculator to see the potential for growing revenue and savings.