Faster insights, improved customer connections.
Proactively discover revenue-impacting opportunities.
Rapidly identify and address conversion blockers in your most important customer journeys.
Enhance self-service and contact center.
Diagnose issues faster and reduce hurdles for a better agent and customer experience.
Turn direct feedback into immediate action.
Connect feedback to friction and instantly size impact across website or mobile app visitors.
Test and build with confidence.
Monitor how new releases are performing so product and tech teams can make improvements and fix bugs.
Accelerate digital outcomes with pre-built guides.
Atlas gets your team started faster with out-of-the-box guides for dozens of micro-journeys tailored to your industry. Easily monitor, diagnose, and optimize across your entire customer journey. Click below to view Atlas guides.
Why Quantum Metric.
Enhance your customers’ online and mobile experience while maximizing efficiency.
- Answer any business question with build your own dashboards and user-friendly segmentation
- Data is accessible and searchable in real time
- Autocapture frees up time spent on manual tagging, while custom events are done via our UI
- Measure and improve both web and mobile app journeys
- Identify and prioritize friction in the self-service experience
- Provide contact center agents real-time visibility into customer experience
- Calculate the “cost of doing nothing” with opportunity analysis
- 1-click quantification works from error pages, alerts, session replay, and throughout the platform
- Attribute impact to conversion performance or any goal you define
- Understand experience with automated journey mapping, heatmaps, and behavioral data
- Customize dashboards for every role, every function
- Business teams get answers, engineering receives fewer tagging requests
“ [Quantum Metric] gives us an idea of pathing that allows us to get closer to the journey and closer to understanding how to engage with our prospects and customers. ”
Ajinkya Joglekar/VP of eCommerce at Comcast
“I love being able to jump into the platform and immediately have a pulse on the performance of the site. Additionally, the ability the quantify our opportunities allow our teams to be able to efficiently prioritize initiatives and allocate resources.”
Administrator/Telecommunications Company, G2