4Rocks Book Giveaway
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER OR LINKEDIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age and older as of January 1, 2024 and have reached the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees of Quantum Metric, Inc. (”Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. You are responsible for complying with all rules and policies set by its employer or any entity with which it is affiliated with regard to eligibility to enter the Promotion or receive a prize from Sponsor. You must not enter the Promotion if you are prohibited from accepting the prize. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Terms & Conditions in a timely manner.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on January 1, 2024 at 12:00 pm MST through January 31, 2024 at 12:00pm MST, register via quantummetric.com/events for the ‘Removing CX Obstacles With Digital Analytics’ webinar on-demand for the 4Rocks Book Giveaway (the “Promotion”). You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Entries will not be acknowledged.
Your participation in the Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse to accept any entry for any reason.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about February 5, 2024 by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner will be notified through email provided during the Promotion and you must sign and return any required Statement of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, or such other date set by Sponsor. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days of the first attempt to notify them or fails to sign and return any required Statement of Eligibility and Release within the required time period, the potential winner will forfeit the prize, and Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further notice, compensation, or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and each such company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, your participation in the Promotion, creation of your entry, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) claims that your entry violates any intellectual property, publicity, or other rights; (b) claims arising from any use or other exploitation of, or failure to use or exploit, your entry; (c) claims arising from any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms & Conditions; (d) claims arising from unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (e) claims arising from technical or printing errors; (f) claims arising from lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or email; (g) claims arising from errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (h) claims arising from injury, death, or damage to persons or property; or (i) claims based on defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, or on the rights of publicity or privacy. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the actual out-of-pocket costs associated with participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- PRIZE: One prize of one (1) paperback copy of ‘4ROCKS: Reduce Effort, Drive Loyalty, Transform the Customer Journey’ by Sean Albertson and WriteWay Publishing, signed by the author will be awarded. Total approximate retail prize value: US $19.95. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All federal, state, and local taxes and all other expenses not specifically mentioned here are the responsibility solely of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per family or household. No cash or other substitution, assignment, or transfer of prize permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in its sole discretion. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. . The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Sean Albertson or WriteWay Publishing.
- DISPUTES & CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: You agree that all matters arising out of or relating to the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by entering the Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend, modify, and/or cancel the Promotion and, if feasible, select potential winners from among eligible, salvageable, and non-suspect entries received on or before the termination date. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms & Conditions or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or destroyed, your sole remedy shall be another entry into the Promotion. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after February 5, 2024, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Quantum Metric, Inc., Attn: Legal, 10807 New Allegiance Dr, Ste 155, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.
- SPONSOR: Quantum Metric, Inc., 10807 New Allegiance Dr, Ste 155, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.