Quantum Metric Visible.
Data visibility has never been so easy. Get top level insights, right from your browser.
Track performance and customer engagement anytime, anywhere.
Quantum Metric Visible brings customer behavior to the forefront so you can quickly understand what’s impacting the customer experience. Operating in your browser and active on your website, get the answers you need from page and site level metrics, heatmaps, top engaged elements, or even pivot into the Quantum Metric platform for further analysis.
Understand customer behavior right on your website.
- Right from your website, observe data on 60+ errors captured out of the box
- View data from 300+ metrics, without needing customized configuration
- Quantify outcomes and conversion of all page elements with Visible overlays
- Identify under and over-performing page parts with ease, while you browse
- Visible is open to all Quantum Metric users, to get insights the fly
- Discover insights on your site without being a data expert
- Available to executives, marketing, product, and any Quantum Metric user
- Dive into the full platform for more details with one click
Why Quantum Metric Visible.
Minimize time to gain insights.
With topline metrics, Visible quickly shows potential issues in customer engagement, delivering optimal time to value.
Observe customer behavior in real-time.
Visible enables efficiency in understanding customer behavior, all from your browser on your own site.
Drill into details.
With one click, dive into the full platform to learn more about a specific metric or behavior of interest.
Give visibility to everyone.
From executives to UX designers, Visible makes it easy to get insights without deep platform expertise.
Frequently asked questions.
Visible is a bookmark, available for Chrome or Firefox, that turns on a widget in your own browser, on your site where the Quantum Metric tag is deployed.Visible shows key metrics, heatmaps, attention, clicks and taps and overlay interaction data, and more.
Anyone with a Quantum Metric license can use Visible to see top level metrics. Overlays, including heatmaps, are available for some Quantum Metric packages.
Visible uses the same data as the full Quantum Metric platform, and you can only see the site data for pages within your domain.
How teams use Visible.
See top site metrics without needing special reports, product expertise, or extra meetings.
Get real-time insight into engagement, campaigns, and interactions with page elements, content, and conversion.
Understand customer behavior and patterns knowing where to focus efforts and prioritize roadmaps.