Don't let data distract you from your customers.
Fast, actionable insights, and less worrying whether the important things were measured. Now you can become a customer-centric enabler for your organization.Watch a demo
Analytics to action
Automatically quantify frustration.
- Investigate the causes of customer friction and quantify the revenue impact of friction with one click.
Contextualize VOC feedback.
- For any single one negative experience, replay the customer friction, size the scope of the issue, and identify which segments were impacted.
Optimize the customer journey.
- Reduce abandonment and improve customer satisfaction with proactive friction detection across web and mobile app.
Optimize marketing campaigns.
- Visualize bounce behavior, understand attribution and incrementality, optimize content, and improve retargeting.
“Quantum Metric allows us to look under the hood to understand what is happening digitally, even when things are going well.”
“With Quantum Metric, our team is more aligned around what happens when our site is actually behaving in a certain way. This has really helped us more with understanding and prioritizing what needs to be done to mitigate issues.”
Why Quantum Metric.
- Understand root cause faster using web analytics in context with behavioral and technical data
- Use one-touch quantification to prioritize the highest impact opportunities and only watch customer replays that matter
- Understand “normal” performance and eliminate noise with built-in statistical comparisons and historical benchmarks
- Capture 300+ behavioral, business, and technical data points immediately
- Surface errors, performance issues, and design impediments with real-time alerts
- Get a shared view of the digital experience across web, native app and kiosk
- Eliminate reporting bottlenecks and empower stakeholder teams with role-based and custom dashboards
- Reduce siloed analytics with analytics that work across product, UX, engineering, CX, and more
- Enable business and technology teams to align faster on priorities