Trade CX guesswork for knowing what works for customers.
Bring together qualitative and quantitative insights to quickly discover customer intent, behaviors, and friction—so you can move the needle on the metrics that matter most.
Set yourself up for CX success.
Understand and act on VoC Feedback.
Tie feedback back to the related session to better understand the customer experience and diagnose the root cause of the problem.
Give voice to the silent majority.
Automatically surface friction, quantify issues, and size the impact across all customers – even for the majority who don't provide feedback.
Lower call volume with high-quality experiences.
Prevent customers from flooding contact centers by rescuing them in the moment with tools like contextualized chat intercepts.
“Especially when implemented with VOC, I can understand my customers both at a macro level and a micro level. I can answer, "Where are my customers dropping off" in addition to "Why?" Internal teams can both "listen to" and "watch" what our customers do and hypothesize what they need where we are and are not delivering.”
Kristi O/G2 reviewer
“Quantum Metric has allowed us to identify some of the biggest guest pain points. We specifically identified multiple errors in the checkout funnel and systematically chipped away at those errors. It's been a multi-tens of millions of dollars of impact to the business.”
Danny Ryder/SVP of Digital and Omnichannel at Lululemon
Why Quantum Metric.
Identify friction without feedback.
- Capture inferred feedback and possible frustration that lead customers to abandon
- Leverage detailed session replays to understand the issue in more detail
- Quickly see impact of adjustments made to address digital abandonment
Size the full impact of a single issue.
- Integrate with VoC platforms like Qualtrics and InMoment to connect direct feedback with session replay
- Use session replay to identify any issues experienced prior to leaving feedback
- Size the impact of friction across all customers, from any one piece of feedback
Increase contact center efficiency.
- Diagnose and address friction that is driving call volume
- Enable single contact resolution
- Allow contact center agents to share replays with IT to reproduce and close the loop