Move the needle on the marketing metrics that matter.
Surface and leverage data points and insights across the customer journey to strengthen your campaigns, convert more customers, and boost your ROI.
Maximize your marketing efforts.
Make the customer journey effortless.
Use detailed behavioral analytics like heatmaps and journey maps to understand which aspects of your experience drive conversions.
Build a funnel that flows.
Quantify business impact and see where customers get frustrated and bounce, so you know what to fix to move customers through the funnel faster.
Optimize marketing campaigns.
Easily see where customers are abandoning so you can rescue “leaky” ad dollars and make landing pages more intuitive for your customers.
“Quantum Metric helps us monitor and understand all of our site traffic and nuances by demographic so that we can convert those leads.”
Amarena Diaz/Director of Digital Marketing and eCommerce at Mizuno
“We needed more visibility and understanding, and when we reviewed all the options, it was clear that Quantum Metric did a lot more than all the others.”
Kenny Chang/CMO, Korean Air
Why Quantum Metric.
Get real-time marketing analytics at your fingertips.
- 300+ behavioral, business, and technical data points captured immediately across web and mobile
- Proactively determine performance with anomaly detection and real-time alerts on outlier categories or seasonal behavior and trends
- Build segments using behavioral signals that indicate high intent or high friction, e.g. saw promo code error
Gain behavioral visibility further into the funnel.
- Automated funnel analysis for critical customer paths leading to specific conversion goals
- See and compare how visitors engage with content on key pages and attribute it to conversion
- Identify where and why customers get frustrated or blocked to reduce abandonment
Collaborate better with product and tech teams.
- Gain a stack-ranked list of optimization opportunities to drive alignment
- Correlate visitor behavior and friction to conversion to prioritize marketing improvements
- Work off the same “version of truth” including analytics, journey maps, session replay, technical diagnostics