Make prioritization a priority.
Identify issues, uncover opportunities, and make data-driven decisions across new development and production fixes.
Engineered for success.
Rapidly reproduce and size issues.
Using detailed session replay, quickly understand any reported issue and size the impact across your entire customer base.
Monitor releases continuously.
Quantify, prioritize, and remediate customer friction using advanced anomaly detection and business impact analysis.
Connect development to business priorities.
Start speaking the same language of business stakeholders and align on priorities faster.
“One of the challenges with digital analytics is that you have to prescribe what you want to measure. Often, it's what you are not looking at that is what holds you back. That is where Quantum Metric's machine learning has been a big game changer for us. ”
Dylan Jacques/Technology Director, The Telegraph
“Using Quantum Metric, our dev team managed to reproduce the problem, instantly. It was fixed in hours. In this one insight, the Quantum Metric partnership paid for itself in less than a month. ”
Kenny Chang/Execuitve VP and CMO, Korean Air
Why Quantum Metric.
Capture everything to identify problems faster.
- 300+ behavioral, business, and technical data points captured immediately across web and mobile
- Capture 100% of the customer experience with session replay that is performant and detailed
- Identify issues before they become bigger problems with proactive and real-time alerting
Elevate the strategic value of tech teams.
- Connect Quantum Metric to your stack for a complete view of the customer experience
- Empathize with the individual and larger customer experience with session replay and business impact analysis
- Start surfacing newly introduced issues and begin the shift from reactive to proactive
Build with built-in security.
- Protect personal and identifiable customer data automatically
- SOC and ISO compliance across the platform
- Complete projects on time without concerns of compromising customer security