Digital insights unique to you
Improve self-service across the traveler journey.
Enhance booking, check-in, loyalty, mobile key and in-stay experiences.
Online Travel Agents (OTAs)
Accelerate paths to search and book and drive ancillary revenue.
Better travel journeys from start to finish.
Proactively discover friction points.
- Identify issues and opportunities across mobile, desktop, and kiosk that will move the needle.
Enhance self-service and contact center.
- Create experiences that increase customer satisfaction and enable agents to reduce call handle time.
Turn direct feedback into immediate action.
- Connect feedback to digital friction and instantly size the impact across all customers.
Make better bets.
- Identify A/B testing opportunities and determine what to build next by marrying qualitative and quantitative data.
“Using Quantum Metric, our dev team managed to reproduce the problem instantly. It was fixed in hours. In this one insight, the Quantum Metric partnership paid for itself in less than a month.”
“Continuous Product Design means feedback. Feedback at the ideation stage, feedback when creating a product, and feedback once you’ve launched.”
Why Quantum Metric.
Understand traveler behavior, align business and technical teams, and maximize limited resources.
- Get an instant stack ranked list of opportunities with incremental revenue value.
- Prioritize opportunities by key metrics, customer count, conversion impact, or revenue loss.
- Align business and tech teams on which problems to solve first.
- Identify technical issues, frustration, rage taps and experience detractors.
- Capture and follow user sessions across web and mobile devices.
- A one-time mobile SDK deployment to capture data without future code changes.
- 300+ data points captured out of the box.
- Machine learning detects customer frustration.
- Diagnose technical errors and root causes.
- Receive real-time alerts on changes in business metrics.
- View session replay for every customer complaint.
- Size the impact across all customers, from any one piece of feedback.
- Allow contact center agents to share replays with IT to reproduce and close the loop.