The Genius of Experimentation.
Not your average (last) supper.
Oct 06 14:00
Save my place.
An exclusive event hosted by Olof Pripp, a Board and CEO talent expert, together in Milan we will discuss customer journeys and how to create value from unique online experience
October 6th, 2:00 pm – a roundtable discussion in the ‘secret garden’ of the beautiful and inspiring Residenza Vignale.
The Roundtable Agenda
No other artist has produced more visited or valued art than Leonardo da Vinci. Together we will discuss customer journeys and how to create value from unique online experience
- 14.00 – 14.30 Welcome and Introductions
- 14.30 – 15.15 The online customer experience yesterday, today and tomorrow
- 15.15 – 15.45 How to leverage Continuous Product Design
- 15.45 – 16.00 Short Break
- 16.00 – 16.30 Case Studies on value creation
- 16.30 – 17.00 Discussion
After a quick hotel turnaround, and a lovely Aperitif at the hotel, join us for a private viewing of the Italian Cenacolo (The Last Supper) one of the most famous artworks in the world. Painted by Leonardo da Vinci probably between 1495 and 1498 for the Dominican Monks. Here, you will be invited to dinner in the Santa Maria Delle Grazie, where Leonardo painted this masterpiece.
Overnight accommodation included at a boutique nearby hotel.
The Next Day
After a brief breakfast meeting on the 7th, it’s time to check out and say goodbye, unless you’d like to join us for 18 holes at Villa D’Este, the number one golf course in Italy?
A Quick Overview:
- 2pm – 5pm Roundtable at Residenza Vignale – via Enrico Toti, 2, 20123 Milano MI
- 7:30 – 8:00pm – Meet for Aperitifs
- Transfers to Gallery
- 8:30 pm – Private Tour of The Last Supper
- 9:00 pm – Dinner at Sante Maria Delle Grazie
- 8:00 – 9:00 am – Breakfast meeting in private room at hotel
- 9:15 am – Check Out and Farewell
- 9:30 am transfer to golf for those who want to attend
- Midday: Tee Off
- 2:00 pm: transfers back to Milan central