Intuitive product analytics for intentional product decisions.
Set priorities, optimize digital journeys, proactively resolve customer friction, and drive meaningful business change with Quantum Metric product analytics. Request a demo to see how Quantum Metric can help you capture insights into the customer experience in a smarter and faster way—to give you an edge over the competition.
Request a demo.
Get more answers in less time with product analytics.
Quantify every product decision with confidence.
Diffuse escalations and stack rank product opportunities by business impact.
Automatically capture customer signals.
Autocapture hundreds of behavioral/technical signals and create custom events without touching code.
Analyze user behavior with ease.
Visualize the customer experience with session replay, heatmaps, and journey analysis. Plus, create flexible dashboards and audience segments.
Leverage effective mobile analytics.
Gain better mobile app visibility with a one-time SDK placement and capture hundreds of mobile signals.
“Unfortunately, our existing analytics tools didn’t have the ability to show us what was happening in depth, either on our website or on app. We needed more visibility and understanding, and when we reviewed all the options, it was clear that Quantum Metric did a lot more than all the others.”
Kenny Chang/Executive VP and CMO at Korean Air
Traditional, stand-alone product analytics were built for specialized experts who have the bandwidth to instrument and translate complex data into product-specific KPIs. However, product teams aren’t the only ones who own the digital experience. Quantum Metric’s product analytics solution is different in these ways:
We serve the complex needs of large companies, simplifying digital complexity with out-of-the-box industry-based guides that provide step-step directions to diagnose behavioral and technical friction for every customer journey, from search to checkout. We deploy with a single tag or mobile SDK to capture dozens of behavioral and technical signals securely without configuring on day 1. No additional engineering resources are required to tag at the code level.
Our data is captured in real-time and our platform generates baselines so teams are alerted in real-time to changes in their KPIs and can diagnose issues faster. Teams across product, UX, engineering, operations, and customer service can be aligned with one view of the customer experience and what to prioritize next.
Product analytics can help you answer a variety of questions about your digital offerings. Here are a few:
– Which customers are most engaged with our products and features?
– How can we improve customer retention?
– How can we test which new features convert higher so we can make rapid product decisions?
– Which features have the highest engagement and keep users coming back to our app?
– How can we get a complete picture of user engagement and conversion across mobile and native apps, from landing page to checkout?
– How can we target users based on their behavior to offer relevant products or services?
– How can we increase viewership and/or readership to drive content decisions?
– How can we create more personalized offers to increase customer loyalty?
When selecting a product analytics platform, it’s key to ensure it integrates with your current tech stack so you can avoid adding unnecessary tech debt or integration work. The right platform can boost workflows with a VOC survey solution like Qualtrics, a CRM like Salesforce, experimentation tools like Optimizely, service management tools like Salesforce Service Cloud, Servicenow, or JIRA, and even supplement traditional analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. Here are a few sample use cases:
– Voice of Customer feedback: VOC survey solutions help you collect and understand customer feedback. Quantum Metric adds visual evidence and quantification directly with one click from a survey verbatim. Easily share replays with your digital teams to reproduce, resolve, and improve digital experiences, and — with one click — prioritize based on the impact to your business.
– CX and CRM: Improve contact center outcomes with real-time customer insights directly inside Salesforce Service Cloud or ServiceNow CSM. Quantum Metric’s embedded replay solution lives inside agents primary workflow, so agents can watch and troubleshoot a customer’s digital experience without leaving their CRM.
– Digital experiments: Using statistical significance to understand which A/B test recipe has won is table stakes. Going beyond that to understand why is critical to ensuring you capture appropriate learnings and apply them to future experiments. Quantum Metric lets you seamlessly integrate with experimentation solutions like Optimizely to bring behavioral analysis like heatmaps and session replay into your A/B test results, understanding what’s driving a specific recipe to outperform or underperform.
– Data platforms: When it comes to big data, speed usually doesn’t come to mind. But with Quantum Metric’s seamless integrations with other data and analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics or Looker), you can seamlessly pass behavioral information for alerting, reporting or segmentation. This will enable you to visualize and discover new hidden segments, analyze customer cohorts, and better predict churn.