Take your digital experience to the top of the leaderboard.
Detect player friction automatically.
Know what issues to prioritize based on the calculated business impact of any single point of friction.
Gain real-time visibility into peak sporting events.
Fix friction or breaks to avoid lost deposits on real-time events and offers.
Detect and prevent fraud.
Set up automated behavior pattern recognition alerts to help reduce fraud and protect players.
Release new features quickly and confidently.
Monitor how new releases are performing so product and tech teams can make improvements and fix bugs.
Play your cards right with pre-built guides.
Ramp up your team’s efficiency with Atlas’ out-of-the-box guides featuring dozens of micro-journeys tailored to your industry. Easily monitor, diagnose, and optimize across your entire player journey. Click below to view Atlas guides.
Why Quantum Metric.
- 300+ data points captured out of the box
- Machine learning detects customer frustration
- Diagnose technical challenges and root causes
- Receive alerts on changes in business metrics
- Measure and improve both web and mobile app journeys
- Identify and prioritize friction in the sign-up or betting experiences
- Provide contact center agents real-time visibility into customer experience
- Size the impact across all players, from any one piece of feedback or by business impact as defined by you
- Quantify issues from your VoC respondents to cover the silent majority
- Watch how players use the website or mobile app with real-time session replay
- One-time SDK deployment on mobile app means less burden on development resources
„Quantum Metric is shaping our development. We're taking the insights and information we're getting there, seeing where customer journeys can be improved and moving that into our new features and services and into our roadmap.”
Hannah Harvey/Head of Product, Flutter UK&I
„Quantum Metric enables us to drive more of our product and UX evolution from the point of view of our customers.”
Eoin Ryan/Director Of Sportsbook, Betvictor