We are serious about your privacy and keeping information secure.
Last Updated on: March 18, 2021.
This CCPA Notice does not apply to our job applicants, employees, contractors, owners, directors, or officers where the Personal Information we collect about those individuals relates to their current, former, or potential role at the Company. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with a particular California resident or household.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information from:
- Our interactions with you, such as when you contact us via a webform, register an online account with us, post comments or reviews on our website, or sign up to receive information from us; and
- Publicly available databases and our joint marketing partners, when they share the information with us.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED AND DISCLOSED
The following chart details which categories of Personal Information about California residents we may collect, as well as which categories of Personal Information we have collected and disclosed for our operational business purposes in the preceding 12 months.
|Categories of Personal Information||Disclosed to Which Categories of Third Parties for Operational Business Purposes|
|Identifiers, such as name, contact information, IP address, and other online identifiers||Our affiliated entities, trusted third-party service providers, and third party business partners|
|Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as name and contact information||Our affiliated entities, trusted third-party service providers and third-party business partners|
|Commercial information, such as transaction information and payment history||Our affiliated entities and trusted third-party service providers|
|Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and interactions with our online services||Our affiliated entities and trusted third-party service providers|
|Geolocation data, such as device location and approximate location derived from IP address||Our affiliated entities and trusted third-party service providers|
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use these categories of Personal Information for the purposes of operating, managing, and maintaining our business, providing our products and services, and accomplishing our business purposes and objectives, including using Personal Information to:
- Fulfill your requests and respond to your inquiries;
- Develop, improve, repair, provide and maintain our products and services;
- Personalize, advertise, and market our products and services;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair our services’ intended functionality;
- Conduct research, analytics, and data analysis;
- Maintain our property and our records, and undertake quality and safety assurance measures;
- Conduct risk and security control and monitoring, and detect and prevent fraud;
- Perform identity verification, accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations and record-keeping;
- Carry out corporate transactions, such as mergers, joint ventures or acquisitions; and
- Comply with law, legal process, and internal policies, and exercise and defend legal claims.
Under the CCPA, if a business sells Personal Information, it must allow California residents to opt out of the sale of their Personal Information. However, we do not sell and have not sold Personal Information, as “sale” is defined in the CCPA. For example, and without limiting the foregoing, we do not sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age.
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
If you are a California resident, you may request that we:
- Disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting (if applicable) Personal Information about you; and
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we otherwise shared or disclosed, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such Personal Information (if applicable).
- Delete Personal Information we collected from you.
To make a request for the disclosures or deletion described above, please contact us at [email protected]. We will verify and respond to your request consistent with applicable law, taking into account the type and sensitivity of the Personal Information subject to the request. We may need to request additional Personal Information from you, such as mailing address, telephone number and/or email address, in order to verify your identity and protect against fraudulent requests. If you maintain a password-protected account with us, we may verify your identity through our existing authentication practices for your account and require you to re-authenticate yourself before disclosing or deleting your Personal Information. If you make a deletion request, we may ask you to verify your request before we delete your Personal Information.
You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
If you want to make a request as an authorized agent on behalf of a California resident, you may use the submission methods noted above. As part of our verification process, we may request that you provide, as applicable, proof concerning your status as an authorized agent, which also may include:
- Proof of your registration with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California; and/or
- A power of attorney from the California resident pursuant to Probate Code sections 4121-4130.
If you are making a request on behalf of a California resident and have not provided us with a power of attorney from the resident pursuant to Probate Code sections 4121-4130, we may also require the resident to:
- Verify the resident’s own identity directly with us; or
- Directly confirm with us that the resident provided you permission to submit the request.
CHANGES TO THIS CCPA NOTICE
We may change or update this CCPA Notice from time to time. When we do, we will post the revised CCPA Notice on this page with a new “Last Updated” date.
If you have any questions regarding this CCPA Notice, please contact us at [email protected] or at Quantum Metric, Inc., Attn: Chief Operating Officer, 10807 New Allegiance Drive, Ste. 155, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921.
To make a request for the disclosures or deletion described above, please contact us at 833-QMETRIC or [email protected]